kk advisory Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our” or “KKA”) is a limited company offering consultancy and advisory services (“Services”) to corporate clients. Our registered offices are at Prince Frederick House, 35-39 Maddox Street, London, W1S 2PP
KKA is the data controller responsible for the personal data that you provide to us.
This Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”) explains:
• the nature of the personal data we might collect from you, or which we have obtained about you from a third party;
• the purposes for which we process your personal information;
• our approach to protecting that personal data; and
• the rights you have, for example, in requesting that we update, delete, transfer or provide you with access to that personal data
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, or want to exercise your rights set out in this Privacy Notice, please contact us by:
• sending an e-mail to email@example.com;.
• writing to us at the above registered address.
We collect, process and store different types of personal data on you, depending on whether you are an existing or prospective client or investor, or a potential new recruit to KKA.
The following is a non-exhaustive list which is reflective of the varied nature of the personal information processed as part of our business:
• name and job title;
• contact information including telephone number, mobile number, address and email address;
• written and recorded telephone communications with you;
• other information relevant to our provision of Services to you, including information we observe about you based on our interactions;
• payment information;
• your consent, or otherwise, to receiving marketing material, and your preference for receiving such marketing by telephone, email or post;
We collect, process, maintain and store personal data from and about you in order to:
• market our Services to you;
• enable us perform and deliver our Services to you;
• monitor and review our Services to you;
• investigate inquiries or disputes;
• enforce our agreements with you;
• comply with applicable laws, court orders, other judicial processes, or the requirements of any relevant regulator;
• protect the rights and property of us or third parties, including other clients and users of our website and Services;
• verify your identity;
• assess your suitability for any position at KKA for which you may apply for.
The Law sets out a number of different bases pursuant to which we may collect, process, maintain and store your personal data, including:
In specific situations, we can collect, process, maintain and store your personal data with your consent.
We will use your personal data to comply with various contractual obligations, including providing our Services to you, to update our records where your personal data changes and when you notify us of such changes, or to contact you about the service(s) we provide you.
We may use your personal data to pursue our legitimate interests or a third party’s legitimate interest to ensure we deliver our Services in the best way possible.
We may use your personal data to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations, including when you exercise your rights under the Law and for compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and related disclosures including Know Your Client, Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and other similar legal obligations.
We use your personal information for the purpose of assessing your suitability for any position for which you may apply for at KKA. This includes fulltime or part-time employment, contractor or freelance positions, summer placements or internships and work experience. Such application could be received by us in person, by hard copy, online or via email.
We may share personal data in connection with delivering our Services to you with other third parties including but not limited to accountants, lawyers, public relations advisors, investments banks, investors, law enforcement agencies, branches of local and central government and regulatory bodies.
We use reasonable measures (physical, procedural and electronic) to safeguard personal data from theft, unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
KKA will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected or for longer if required by any regulatory obligations. We may then destroy such files without any further notice or liability.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
• You have the right to ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold. If you require any additional copies, we may charge you a reasonable fee for doing so.
• You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate.
• You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
• If we rely on your consent (or explicit consent) as our legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
You should direct any complaint relating to how the firm has processed your personal data to the contact details provided at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. We hope that we can quickly and efficiently resolve any query or concern you raise.
The General Data Protection Regulation also give you the right to lodge a compliant with a supervisory authority – in the UK that is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Notice from time to time. We may also make changes as required to comply with changes in applicable law or regulatory requirements. However, we encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to be informed of how we use your personal information.